guard2me© acts as a guardian while you are away from your family member. When you use guard2me© your loved one can go about their daily business, maintaining their independence and feeling safe. guard2me© allows you to locate the wearer on a Google Map and get directions to their location if needs be. This is vital for those who become disorientated and tend to wander or suddenly become ‘lost’ in their own environment.
guard2me© primarily works as a location device but it also carries a number of fantastic features that will help you protect your family members. guard2me©’s intelligent G-Sensor will recognize if they have suffered a fall and send you a text message immediately. When a fall has occurred or the Panic Button has been activated, guard2me© will display important information that you choose such as medial information, blood type, medications that they are taking or emergency contact details. This is vital if paramedics or members of the public find your loved one they can use this to help attend to them. If in the event that the panic button has not been pressed by the wearer the paramedic can use this to get the information they need to treat them or assist them.
guard2me© can also help you monitor a condition or spot trends in the person’s behavior. When you are logged your own guard2me© account it provides you with historical data. This can be useful when adjusting the sensitivity and alerts of guard2me© and can also be used to spot anomalies and changes in a persons life patterns or behaviors.
Other Key Features
- Seamless coverage in 145 countries at no extra cost
- Works indoors, outdoors and in areas of poor GPS signal including overcast days.
- Uses Google Maps so no updating or purchasing extra maps.
- SOS button allows the wearer to alert you if they are in difficulty
- Medical info, guard2me© can display up to 160 characters of detail when the SOS button is triggered or a fall has been suffered this is vital information for paramedics.
- The SafeZone option allows you to set a chosen perimeter, if the wearer wanders outside this area you will be alerted
- Because we use Google maps you can use satellite and street view to assist in locating the person and you can get directions to them from your current location.
- You can have up to 500 guard2me© devices working on your account so you can monitor groups of people or several family members at a time.
- G-Sensor detects if the wearer has suffered a fall this is not only based on the person’s movement but also on a sudden change of altitude.
- The detailed reports and historical data that guard2me© provides can be vital in seeing changes in behavior, life patters and can prove vital information when monitoring a persons condition.